January 2017: Improvements & New Features
As you know, we are constantly improving Scaleo in order to make things easier for all our clients.
Today we would like to announce our latest update which is live for all platforms already.
In this update the following improvements and changes are included.
– Renamed Report Section
To make it easier, finding the right report, we renamed them accordingly.
It should be easier now, to directly head to the report you are searching for.
– Added Timezone for Reporting
Below of every report you will find now the timezone of your platform so that all your partners are aware, which timezone applies for the reporting.
– Added Redirect Feature for SubID’s
Within the “Advanced Rules” Tab, we added a new condition where you can redirect traffic for selected subid’s.
This is how it works:
1. add condition “Affiliate” and pick the affiliate where the subid belongs to.
2. add condition “SubID” and select the slot where this subid is submitted (1-5)
3. enter the exact value of the subid you would like to redirect.
4. add parameter “Redirection” below and select the offer where you want to redirect all traffic from this subid.
– Added option to set NET Terms global and individual per Affiliate
Within Settings you are now able to set a global value for affiliates and advertisers regarding the NET payment terms of your network.
Of course you are also able to edit any affiliate manually or change his personal terms.
Note: Individual terms will overwrite the global settings.
Only Admin and Full Managers can edit those terms. All others (Affiliate/Advertiser/Limited Manager) can only view.
– Only Admin and Full Manager can edit Finance Payouts
We changed the access to all payout requests.
Now only Admin and Full Manager can edit those payout requests.
– Admin and Full Manager can now filter Offerslist by Advertiser
Thanks to your feedback, we added a new filter for Admin and Full Managers. They now can filter Offers by Advertiser.
– Force Redirect to LP for Inappropriate Traffic.
Sometimes it is needed that even “Inappropriate Traffic” will not be redirected and every click still arrive at the advertisers landingpage.
Within the “Offer Edit Page”, we added a new function, at the very end of the page, where you can activate this feature.
All such inappropriate traffic will then still reach the landingpage, but conversions for this traffic will not be counted for affiliates and advertiser.
That’s it for today.
We already work on our next great and awesome features.
Please let us know in case you also have ideas of….. what is missing in Scaleo!