This is an agreement between you or the entity that you represent (hereinafter “You” or “Customer”) and Scaleo – Affiliate Tracking (hereinafter “Scaleo” or “Service”) governing the use of Scaleo – Affiliate Tracking and its services.
This Agreement consists of the following terms and conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”).
Scaleo reserves the right to update and change these Terms & Conditions without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions. Continued usage of Scaleo after any of such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes
- Every customer must be 18 years or older in order to use Scaleo.
- Signups by “bots” or other automated methods and/or tools are not allowed.
- During signup, the customer needs to provide his full legal and business name, a valid email address, and any other information requested during the signup process.
- Customer will identify an administrative username and secure password for his Scaleo platform.
- Customer is responsible for all content and activity that occurs under his account or any other accounts within his platform.
- Every platform includes a basic amount of free Liteclicks. Liteclicks are defined as clicks which are going into the global redirect.
The Free Amount of Liteclicks included in your monthly plan are 25% of those clicks which are included in your monthly subscription plan.
Additional used Liteclicks are charged at 50$ per started million.
Violation of any of these terms can result in termination or restriction of the Account.
Customer agrees to use the Service at his own risk.
Scaleo provides you with a 14 days evaluation trial.
- The evaluation trial is restricted to non-productive evaluation use only.
- Any commercial activity during the trial period will waive the remaining trial time and move customer in the subscription plan as selected during signup.
- Within the trial, customer may terminate this agreement and all of its rights hereunder by providing Scaleo written notice thereof not less than 1 day prior to the end of the trial.
- Once Trial ends without cancellation, the customer automatically will be moved into the subscription plan, selected during the signup process where the effective date will be the day of the initial sign up.
- Trial period is limited to one time per customer and/or entity.
Payment & Fees
- Payments will be processed by Paypal or Credit Card.
- Your Scaleo Account will be billed upfront on a monthly base, starting from the signup date till the same date of the next month. (example: signup at the 8th means the billing period goes till 8th of the next month.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by tax authorities and customer shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Scaleo does not provide any refunds or credits.
- Customer can cancel his account at any time.
- After cancellation takes effect, customer will no longer have access to the platform and it’s content.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period and you will not be charged again.
- Scaleo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all current or future usage of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account and all Content in it. Scaleo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Service & Pricing Modifications
- Scaleo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or part of it) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Scaleo services, including but not limited to monthly subscription fees, are subject to change upon 14 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Scaleo Website or informing customer by writing.
- Scaleo shall not be liable to customer or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Confidentiality & Proprietary Rights
- Customer & Service shall own all rights, title and interest in and to the Customer Data & Content, as well as any data that is based on or derived from the Customer Data and provided to Customer as part of the Services.
- Service shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Software, all improvements, enhancements or modifications thereto, any software, applications, inventions or other technology developed in connection with Implementation Services or support, and all intellectual property rights related to any of the foregoing.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Scaleo shall have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to any Services provided. Including, without limitation, information concerning Customer Data and data derived therefrom
- Service will be free during and after the term hereof to use such information and data to improve and enhance the Services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Services and other Company offerings, and disclose such data solely in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business. No rights or licenses are granted except as expressly set forth herein.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided to all customers and is available via email and online chat as specified within the subscription plan chosen by the customer.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, obscene, offensive, libelous, defamatory, threatening or otherwise objectionable or violating any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
- Depending on your account setup, you understand that the technical processing and transmission of Scaleo and your account, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your click usage exceeds your monthly limit, we reserve the right to suspend your account until you upgrade your account in order to have access to a higher monthly click limit.
- You expressly understand and agree, that Scaleo shall not be liable for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use the service, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Scaleo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Scaleo and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Scaleo (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.