We are excited to let you know that Scaleo has rolled out a few new software updates this March, so let’s see what’s new in the latest 2.0.26 version.
Table of contents
More details, better overview
Easy transition from Reports to Transactions. For instance, if you click on 5 conversions in the Reports section, you will see all these 5 conversions with all the details in the Transactions section.
This gives you a more in-depth and instant overview of the transactions that took place.
Duplicate Offer feature
Now you can easily duplicate offers. How is it useful? It’s a time saver! Suppose you want to create multiple offers with minimal variations (such as currency, different images, or GEO targeting). In that case, you don’t need to waste your time creating new offers over and over.
Simply duplicate the offer you want to modify and add the changes you need.
Portuguese & Spanish languages for Affiliate interface
We know that many networks operate internationally, and affiliates often prefer to have their interface displayed in their native language. That’s why we are continually working on adding new languages for the affiliate interface.
Now, affiliates can easily choose the language they want their interface to be displayed in.
In the future, we are working on adding more languages and will eventually have them all covered; bear with us!
Approved Rate (AR) Of Offers and Reports pages
The number of Approved Conversions (calculated from the Total Conversion) is available on the Offers List and Reports pages in the new version.
Affiliate Interface Enhancement
Apart from adding more languages, the affiliate’s interface has undergone one more improvement – added a new menu item, “Tools,” where you (as an affiliate) can now find Postbacks, Activity Log, and APIs.
Other improvements we rolled out in March include:
- Added XML feed feature
- Billing. Payment Method is now saved with every payment and shown within the payment details (available for new payments only).
- Billing for Affiliate interface. Now affiliates can select their preferred payment method even with no balance available.
- Sorting options for Offers, Affiliates, Advertisers lists. Now it is possible to sort by the number of conversions or affiliate balance.
- Device type added: Portable Media Player, Smart Display.
- Hints, Help Filters, as well as select dropdowns improvements and tweaks.
- UI style improvements.
Apart from adding new features and improving the existing ones, we also ironed out a few bugs, including:
- “Login as” button, which didn’t show up for inactive accounts.
- Data formats for Sale field (NaN) and pagination small fixes.
- Date Range on Dashboard now remembers the selected dates perfectly with no bugs.
- We also removed the Affiliate #1 issue in dropdowns.
- API: Offer Details changes (removed technical parameters).
While you are reading this post, we are already working on adding new features and will soon roll out a new update with even more advanced features, so stay tuned and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog’s updates.