Scaleo’s latest update, which we gradually started to roll out last month, is finally here, and all our users can enjoy some of the long-awaited features that make it to the Scaleo 3.1 version.
Scaleo’s goal is to produce a product that matches (and exceeds!) our customers’ business expectations, so we encourage your contributions to Scaleo’s roadmap. You can use it to propose new features and vote on other customers’ ideas.
Here is the best part: when a feature receives enough votes, Scaleo’s team is notified and the feature is evaluated to be added to the product roadmap.
Today, we’re revealing all of the new features in Scaleo 3.1 version and hope you will continue to participate in our voting system and suggest new features.
What’s new in 3.1 Version?
- Absolutely new Offer List for teammates:
- Columns Configuration and Order – This column configuration allows you to select the necessary columns for the Offer list. In addition, you can drag and drop columns to change their order.
- New columns – Payout, Categories, External ID, Today’s Conv., Yesterday’s Conv., Daily Cap, Weekly Cap, Monthly Cap, Total Cap.
- Bulk Actions – Now, you can quickly edit one or more Offer entities. From the list of Offers, you can easily change the status, change the type of availability, add allowed Affiliates, and also delete Offers.
- Categories – New field Categories have been added for the Offers. It replaces the function of Tags. Tags also remain available for additional labeling for Teammates only.
- External ID – Added External ID field for adding / editing an Offer, Affiliate, and Advertiser.
- Ultimate Postbacks – new postbacks with advanced functionalities.
- Different Currency for Ultimate Postbacks and API Method – ability to define currency for monetary variables (revenue, payout, amount). Where the amount/revenue/payout can be in a different currency than the currency of the offer.
Smart Links v.2
- Traffic Distribution by percentage.
- Not using Offer global EPC, but Affiliate EPC
- Try other offers with a small amount of traffic
Improvements in Scaleo 3.1
- Duplicate Offer – The list of duplicated offer properties has been expanded and a choice has been added between the properties that need to be duplicated:
- Landing Pages
- Allowed and Denied Affiliates New
- Creatives New
- Custom Parameters New
- Affiliate Postback New
- Add Affiliate and Advertiser – The number of required fields has been reduced. Now only Email is required.
- Add Offer – The number of required fields has been reduced. Currently only Title and Landing Page URLs are required.
We also fixed various minor bugs, including ID display for selected filters in reports and transactions, saving filters when switching between tabs in the list of offers, and the possibility of passing empty parameters in the tracking link.
We have also made quite a few API changes, which you can review in the latest release notes.
What’s Ahead of Us?
Upon our upcoming updates, you can look forward to a totally new Affiliate Portal. We are building it from scratch, 100% based on the clients’ feedback.
- Modern and fast UI
- Light and dark themes
- 100% mobile friendly
- A lot of improvements and new solutions
Custom Dashboard for Affiliates with the option to customize the Affiliate Dashboard:
- Move, hide widgets
- Select metrics
As you can see, you have quite a lot to look forward to, so stay tuned for our upcoming updates and don’t forget to participate in our roadmap voting!