Affiliate marketing software providers are in direct competition with established affiliate networks. Discover the top 20 companies, networks, and software for affiliate marketing in 2022, and learn how to boost your revenue with the help of our best affiliate marketing software 2022.
You can let affiliates promote your products for you, grow your business with one of the best affiliate programs software, and only pay fees when you make a sale.
How are you going to do that? Keep reading, and you will find out!
In this post, we will go over the benefits and drawbacks of having your own private label affiliate solution tied to your domain (as opposed to hosting your program on a third-party affiliate network).
However, we will list them both so you will have a massive list of references you can (and should bookmark). You can then go back to this resource page and compare the vendors.
Table of Contents
- The Best 20 Online Affiliate Marketing Software & Networks in 2022
- Scaleo – Affiliate Marketing Software
- CJ – Commission Junction – Affiliate Network
- Amazon Associates – Affiliate Network
- AWIN (former Zanox) – Affiliate Network
- Click Bank – Affiliate Network Platform
- Commission Factory
- FlexOffers – Affiliate Network
- Impact Radius
- JvZoo – Affiliate Network
- Partnerize – Affiliate Software Platform
- Rakuten Affiliate Marketing (Former LinkShare)
- Sovrn Commerce (Former Viglink) – Online advertising technology firm
- Who uses Affiliate Marketing Software?
- Benefits Of Using A Referral Program Software or an Affiliate Network
- Types of Affiliate Partners
- How Popular is Affiliate Marketing in 2022?
- Need a white-label affiliate solution?
The Best 20 Online Affiliate Marketing Software & Networks in 2022
Affiliate marketing software directs traffic from your affiliates to your website via material like blog posts and videos. Still, you only pay those affiliates if click-through traffic leads to a purchase.
In a B2B environment, this can be highly profitable. To start affiliate marketing, you need help creating and managing your campaigns. This is where affiliate marketing software can help.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the list of the best affiliate marketing software and networks where you can start listing your products and enrolling avid affiliates to promote them.
Scaleo – Affiliate Marketing Software
Scaleo online affiliate marketing software allows you to launch your affiliate network or a simple affiliate program. This is a SaaS program that allows you to create your own affiliate program or even launch a whole affiliate network.
Scaleo gives businesses the ability to track and manage their own publisher relationships. The fully customizable software solution also enables clients to manage campaigns, creatives, invoices, payouts, and more – in real-time. Key features:
- Great mobile performance: Reliable mobile tracking is what Scaleo does best.
- Cookieless tracking: 100% accuracy without the use of browser cookies.
- Complete platform-wide API Delivers 2-way API functionality; it’s simple to develop customized applications to run on top of our platform.
- Reliable infrastructure: As a cloud-based solution, our links are faster, and our uptime is unmatched at 100%.
Scaleo is an innovative affiliate marketing software that can be used as an affiliate program or as a standalone platform for creating your own affiliate network.
It is a white-label affiliate marketing solution with widgets that can be fully customized to your brand’s UI – from logo to color scheme.
If you are looking for a responsive design with unbeatable functionality and a powerful backend with dozens of innovative features, including ultra-fast redirects, 10+ targeting options, custom notifications, and smart traffic redirects, then you’ll love Scaleo. Easy integration with Google Tag Manager (GTM) for cookie-based tracking, Shopify, Woocommerce, Tilda, Wix, Big Commerce, Magento, CS-Cart, OpenCart, Squarespace, and many others.
Scaleo’s developers have more than 10 years of experience in the affiliate and tracking industry, which allows them to develop robust software with a built-in Anti-Fraud Logic™ algorithm that helps eliminate and prevent fraudulent clicks and transactions in real-time.
Scaleo‘s lightning-fast backend interface saves you a lot of time as all statistics are generated and updated in real-time, including incoming clicks and transactions.
Thanks to these instant detailed reports, you can optimize your campaigns and increase your profit margins without wasting money on illegal traffic or unscrupulous affiliates. Scaleo‘s innovative pricing model is based on conversions and offers unlimited clicks.
Scaleo is suitable for anyone who wants to start an affiliate network with advanced features and intuitive and fluent UX for administrators and affiliates.
Scaleo gives you instant access to a 14-day trial; no credit card is required. Start your free trial immediately and get started in the affiliate marketing business with a professional solution that covers all your needs. If you need any help, do not hesitate to contact the friendly support team.
Scaleo is suitable for technology affiliate programs,
- Headquarters: Prague, Czech Republic
- Founded: 2014
- Notable clients: Intergalactic Digi Geek, Nexford University, Ufurnish.com, Igti, PayItLater, MGcom, Loop, Spot, NitraDo, Bold.
CJ – Commission Junction – Affiliate Network
CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction) by Conversant is the world’s leading affiliate marketing network specializing in pay-for-performance programs that deliver results for businesses around the world.
Every day, CJ Network facilitates effective connections between advertisers and publishers, enabling them to reach and engage with millions of online customers. Increase your revenue and reach by leveraging the network effect with CJ.
Top brands are generally accessible to CJ publishers. Commission Junction tracked nearly 3 billion website visits, 175 million transactions, and $6 billion in online sales in 2011.
- Established in 1998.
- Key Investors: Alliance Data Systems.
- Top Clients: the United States Olympic Committee, IAC Search & Media, Inc., David’s Bridal, Inc., Facebook Inc., Re/Max Holdings Inc.
Amazon Associates – Affiliate Network
Amazon Associates is an affiliate network where you can join and start selling or referring customers. With a sale-based structure, as an advertiser, you will be paying a certain % from each and every sale, on top of the monthly-based fee.
Amazon Associates was one of the very first affiliate marketing programs available online and was established in 1996.
The program also has a track record of developing solutions to help website owners make money by advertising millions of new and used products from Amazon.com and its subsidiaries. It is simple to use and does not cost anything to join. You will make it easier for visitors to your website to purchase the relevant products you list, identify, or review on your site by directing them to Amazon. In this reputable online retailer, they can make purchases in a secure environment.
In addition, you are eligible for up to 10% in referral fees for any purchases made by customers who arrive at Amazon from your website. You can increase the amount of traffic to your website and earn a referral commission by taking advantage of one of the many different retail campaigns offered by Amazon and utilizing the recently developed advertising capabilities offered by Amazon.
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington
- Founded in: 1994
- Key People: Jeff Bezos.
- Top clients: J.D. Power and Associates, Inc., Crown & Caliber, LLC, Koninklijke Philips NV, VMware Inc, Unilever UK.
The affiliate attribution that Avantlink provides is both insightful and useful. AvantMetrics attribution technology tracks every converted customer’s clickstream to show the impact of your referral program and other marketing channels.
This provides you with the ability to:
- Split commissions for sales that involve multiple referrals.
- Automatically deduplicate payouts on various networks for the same sale.
- Adjust influencer commissions based on the impact of other marketing channels.
The comprehensive screening process is used to select only the highest quality affiliates. This reduces the effort of searching for fraudulent activity and ensures that you only work with affiliates that add value and are relevant to your business. Affiliates can only apply to programs individually; there are no bulk applications or other low-quality options.
If a partner’s application is denied, they are not eligible to submit another application. From real-time performance overviews to detailed data – such as product selling or referral URLs – Avantlink reporting gives you insight into every aspect of activity taking place within your affiliate program.
- Top clients: Wiley X, Huckberry, Evolucion Innovations, Road Runner Sports, Cabela’s
- Founded in: 2005
AWIN (former Zanox) – Affiliate Network
Awin is a global affiliate network that connects your brand with customers worldwide. These customers have the opportunity to earn income by advertising your goods and services. Awin’s network of 100,000 active affiliates includes various industries, so it doesn’t matter if your business is in luxury retail, pet insurance, hotel product, or broadband internet.
They vet each publication thoroughly before allowing them to join the network, allowing you to collaborate with them confidently.
The user interface that Awin offers is uncluttered, straightforward, and intuitive across all operations. Keep an eye on your campaigns, ensure they’re performing well, and uncover valuable insights.
- Headquarters and offices: London, Baltimore, Zurich, Madrid, Warsaw, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Milano, Berlin, Paris, and Sao Paulo.
- Notable clients: eBay is among our most important customers. Others include – Kaspersky Lab UK, G Adventures, Marley Spoon AG, Hotel Chocolat Group PLC, WaterAid AMERICA
Click Bank – Affiliate Network Platform
For 17 years, ClickBank has built its reputation by always paying its affiliates on time. Affiliates can choose to be paid as frequently as once a week using various payment methods. ClickBank works with digital marketers like you to sell your products to more than 200 million people worldwide.
ClickBank provides affiliates with a diverse catalog of high-quality digital products and a reputation for dependability — ClickBank pays commissions on time, every time, so affiliates never have to wonder when they will be paid.
Furthermore, due to ClickBank’s HOPLINK tracking system, affiliates also always receive credit for their sales, even if a customer waits up to 60 days after clicking on your link to make a purchase. Because Clickbank recognizes that good affiliates are worth paying for, Clickbank pays some of the highest commissions available.
ClickBank works with its product manufacturers to achieve the most attractive commission rates of up to 75%. Affiliates can market products that offer upsell options to customers during the purchase process. Upsells provide greater value to the customer while putting more money in their pocket.
Affiliates may get extensive data on impressions, clicks, and sales for your offers, thanks to ClickBank’s advanced reporting. Affiliates can increase their earnings by fine-tuning their campaign targeting with this data.
- Offices: Boise, Idaho – Broomfield, Colorado USA
- Founded: 1998
- Top clients: TinyURL, Ning, Fit Life TV, Campaign Monitor Pty, Weebly
Everything you’d expect from the fastest-growing Performance Marketing and Affiliate Network is available at the Commission Factory. This results in the development of a great platform.
The network was designed from the ground up with simplicity, ease of use, and superb form and function at its core. Its mission is to foster successful connections between our Affiliates, Advertisers, and Agencies by focusing on transparency, quality, and service delivery. Every month, Commission Factory produces up to USD$25 million in sales for their advertisers.
Some key benefits:
- Real-Time Reporting. Access your data and transactions in order to optimize on the fly.
- Weekly and Automated Payments to Affiliates. Affiliates automatically get paid every week on all approved transactions.
The Commission Factory application provides you with a rapid overview of your daily, weekly, or monthly performance and instant notifications of new campaigns.
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Founded: 2011
- Top clients: My Pet Warehouse, Vinomofo, Puma, Katies, Etihad Airways, WPEngine, Millers Woman, Dollar Shave Club, LN-CC, David Jones, The Iconic
FlexOffers – Affiliate Network
FlexOffers is a recognized leader in performance-based marketing. Thanks to our “one-roof” approach, we work with more than 12K advertisers across 65 networks and over 75K publisher programs. Become one of the many affiliate partners we help achieve unlimited strategic growth.
FlexOffers is an award-winning affiliate network offering comprehensive solutions to advertisers and publishers. Our network offers advanced payment options and an established reach of over 12K affiliate programs. FlexOffers’ unique structure gives our affiliate partners access to a wide range of performance-based digital marketing tools.
Earn exclusive commissions by promoting products and services through our affiliate marketing platform. Access to over 12,000 advertisers, all under one roof!
- Access to: APIs, real-time reporting, product and offer feeds, and more.
- Monetization solutions.
- Fast payouts – NET 7 for top performers.
- Support and strategic account management experience.
Promote your product or service with our turnkey, cost-effective solution and access to thousands of different publishers.
- A platform for discovering and managing strategic partnerships.
- Targeted publisher recruitment strategy.
Customize your partnership program with flexible solutions. Need an unconventional approach or solution? We can work with it.
Affiliates aside, FlexOffers is designed to adapt to traditional partnership practices and your business model.
Customized partnership agreements Strategic partnerships: partnerships that are individual and specific.
Agency solutions are customized to meet your individual needs.
- Headquarters: Miami, Florida USA
- Founded: 2008
- Top clients: SKECHERS, InterContinental Hotels Group, DirectTV, Timelife.com, Cheryl’s, The PopCorn Factory, 1800 Baskets.com, Kohl’s, Unbeatablesale.com, Macy’s, eHarmony.com, Soccer.com, Barnes & Noble Publishing, Lenovo, Credit Sesame, GameStop.
Since its inception in 2008, impact.com, the premier worldwide partnership management platform, has been redefining the way organizations discover and manage all types of relationships, including affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more.
Their strong, purpose-built platform assists organizations — brands, publishers, and agencies — in developing authentic, long-lasting, and rewarding connections with both publishers and consumers.
They can gather, organize, and maximize the complete value of the full mix of partnerships with ease and transparency by offering visibility across the entire customer journey – driving growth and creating new value for consumers. Learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace boost revenue for global corporate brands.
- Founded: 1998
- Top Clients: KidKraft, Mizuno USA, Brownells, Trupanion, Brownells, South Moon Sales, Handy Technologies, Treehouse Island, GLOSSYBOX
JvZoo – Affiliate Network
JVZoo is an excellent choice for businesses selling online webinars. JVZoo is always free to join and as an affiliate or vendor, you can sell unlimited products from a single account. We have all the features that allow you to grow your business & succeed online quickly. JVZoo allows you to rapidly disburse revenue shares and commissions to JV Partners and Affiliates without time-consuming computations or payment processes.
Increase your income by giving affiliates access to our automated webinar technology to advertise your webinars. JVZoo is integrated with leading services and providers, making it easy for you to grow and scale your business. JVZoo also offers a powerful API, so you can build custom integrations and workflows.
You can now have hundreds of affiliates promoting your webinar simultaneously, and it’s as simple for them as grabbing a link like any other product they’d promote on JVZoo. Payments are processed through the largest and most trusted payment processors like PayPal, Stripe, BlueSnap & Authorize,net
- Founded: 2011
- Top clients:
Partnerize – Affiliate Software Platform
Partnerize delivers the software platform and expert services that help the world’s leading brands create operating leverage by turning their partnership channels into profit centers. Partnerize is an industry pioneer in partnership automation. The Partnerize platform is the only one of its kind to provide a fully integrated, comprehensive suite of discovery, recruitment, optimization, payment, brand safety, and fraud prevention capabilities for marketers looking for high transparency, scalable subsidies to relieve pressure on their unit economics caused by overreliance on primary sales and marketing channels.
Partnerize puts you in charge of the full relationship marketing lifecycle—all on a single platform—and is backed by unequal service, including the category’s only in-house support program.
- Headquartered in New York City, Australia, the United Kingdom, Japan, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Wilkes-Barre.
- Founded: 2010
- Clients: Hi-Tek Manufacturing, HundredRooms, Submarine Leisure Club, LOS ANGELES TOURISM & CONVENTION BOARD, Equinox Corporation
Brands and agencies worldwide choose Rakuten Advertising for unparalleled expertise and distinctive marketing solutions that influence and activate audiences across the many paths and platforms of their digital journey.
Rakuten’s partner ecosystem offers unique opportunities to drive digital marketing performance and is unmatched in audience size, partner diversity, and technology innovation. Rakuten Group, Inc.’s inventory and data of 70+ companies and nearly 1.4 billion members, coupled with its proprietary technology and global publisher network, drive exceptional business growth for its clients.
Leverage the world-class global affiliate network, ranked #1 by mThink and IPMA. Brands in retail, D2C, finance, and more are seeing record growth and performance thanks to the support of their expert teams, innovative products, and strategic partnerships.
- Founded: 1997
- Top Clients:
ShareASale has been operating exclusively as an affiliate marketing network for 17 years. Its technology is praised for its speed, efficiency, and accuracy, and its reputation as a fair and honest company is widely known in the industry.
- Sign-ups and compensation from affiliates Each month after Affiliate approval, ShareASale will process and write checks to your Affiliates at no cost. All of your Affiliates are pre-screened by ShareASale.
- Tracking in real-time. You’ll be notified when a banner is clicked, a sale is made, and a commission is earned.
- Tags can be used to segment and group affiliates. Track the trends of certain affiliate groups easily, and send customized material
- Set up commissions depending on the rules.
- Reports. The clickstream report displays the most recent clicks made by a consumer prior to making a purchase.
- Merchant API: Use the ShareASale API to automatically retrieve reporting data, update creatives, void/edit transactions, and more.
- FTP Download permission: At your discretion, you may offer affiliate permission to download your data feed via the ShareASale FTP site. This is entirely optional and entirely at your discretion.
- Affiliate helpdesk: Your affiliates are free to contact the help desk at any time over the course of their membership.
- Notable clients: Fifth Sun, Coolibar, Evereve, Ergobaby, HackHands
- Founded: 2000 by Brian Littleton
- Offices: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Their affiliate marketing platform is Tradedoubler. They have a track record of growing sales and creating leads for our 2,000 advertiser clients through their global network of over 180,000 active online publishers. You can use their affiliate marketing solution if you own a website and want to monetize it.
They power their advertisers and publishers to grow their businesses with world-class performance marketing and technology solutions. Tradedoubler is a global affiliate marketing network with 20 years of expertise in digital marketing innovation. Their market-leading technology platform enables them to offer tailored performance solutions based on your needs – all over the world.
- Founded: 1999
- Top clients: Furla S.p.A., Dreams, The Perfume Shop Limited, Rail Europe
- Office: Stockholm, Sweden
Drive revenue and traffic through the Sovrn Commerce Influencer network. Merchants may easily leverage the combined power of the industry’s largest influencer network of over 2 million sites and applications. You can use the Sovrn Commerce multichannel network to receive traffic at scale. Sovrn is a traditional ad exchange, but it takes the data it gleans from it and supplies it to publishers in the form of a dashboard to give them the tools to better monetize and engage with their audiences. In July 2021, Sovrn acquired San Diego-based Proper Media for an undisclosed sum.
Monetize: Earn high-intent clicks from Sovrn Commerce’s 2 million+ publishers, regardless of your commission structure (CPA, CPC, etc.).
Whether you want to position your business for increased visibility or acquire premium placement for your promotions on one of their premium publisher’s websites.
Publicize: Increase your brand’s sales using their assistance to gain more exposure and incremental links
- Top Clients: Grady Christmas Tree Farm, RioVagas Internet, British Film Institute, The National Law Review, The Jerusalem Post
- Founded: in 2009 by Oliver Roup, a Microsoft Program Manager and a graduate of both MIT and Harvard Business School.
- Office: San Francisco, San Diego, New York City
Who uses Affiliate Marketing Software?
Advertiser: is a business that sells or offers items for sale. The team is searching for customers and traffic specific to their products and services, which will result in leads or sales.
Affiliate: Also called publisher or partner, the affiliate is involved in every project creation step. Keywords, websites, and traffic sources must be relevant to a specific target audience and serve as a revenue generator for advertisers by promoting their products and services while getting paid either flat fees or a revenue cut for each conversion.
Affiliate Network: acts as a broker for the Advertiser, serving as the connecting link between advertisers and affiliates. Affiliate networks often recruit affiliates to promote various products and/or services. The network helps advertisers and affiliates concentrate on their product and service needs by providing a better advertising platform for both, freeing advertisers to focus on their products/services and allowing affiliates to concentrate on promoting offers.
Affiliate Marketing Software: is also known as a performance marketing platform, partner marketing platform, affiliate software, affiliate tracking software, or affiliate program software. This software allows businesses to directly manage and measure their performance-based partnerships through one unified dashboard.
Benefits Of Using A Referral Program Software or an Affiliate Network
If you are looking to expand your marketing efforts, chances are you already know the benefits of adding an affiliate program to your website. However, we will just briefly go over the most important aspects of adding a private label affiliate program to your business.
Pay only after the sale has been completed.
Affiliate marketers and advertisers don’t get compensated for almost any of the costs associated with affiliate marketing until after a sale has been made. Because it is based solely on commissions, this strategy removes a significant portion of the financial risk that is normally involved with more conventional forms of marketing.
In a nutshell, you won’t get paid if you don’t sell any sales of the product. On the other hand, you will be given free access to all of the marketing and promotion opportunities that come along with using affiliate marketing to promote your brand and product.
A consumer education and information platform with low operating costs.
Affiliates will advertise your product to customers who are potentially in the research phase of their purchase journey. Bringing about a preference for the brand, involvement, and incremental sales at compelling returns on investment. Advertisers rely more and more on their affiliate channels to widen the exposure their brand receives in a relevant context.
Establish a solid relationship of trust with customers through affiliate partners.
When choosing an affiliate network, it is important to inquire about its refining process. Find out if the Affiliate Network builds a network that is specific to your brand or if it is general.
Trust is essential to successful affiliate marketing, and you can earn this trust if you are aware that the affiliate network you are working with makes an effort to learn about your brand, your position in the market, and your objectives and then makes use of this knowledge to build a strategic affiliate network.
Choosing a network that invests in your brand will ensure that consumers will only see your brand in suitable and appropriate locations, enabling them to trust you.
Expand your brand internationally.
Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to diversify the sources of your sales, which can help you take your brand and propel it to reach consumers in markets in other countries.
For instance, if you manage a boutique fashion clothes business with an online retail site, you may discover unrealized marketing potential outside of your immediate geographic region. In reaction to this, you decided to hire an affiliate marketing firm. This agency will facilitate connections between your brand and publishers in major fashion hubs worldwide, such as London, New York, Paris, and Milan.
These online affiliate publishers can identify which of their customers have an interest in fashion and then give them an advertisement or promotional offer containing a link that can be traced back to your website.
Your website starts receiving hits that can be traced back to the link provided by the online affiliate publisher, and you notice that your reach is spreading worldwide. During this time, the partner who manages your affiliate marketing network keeps tabs on the precise number of clicks and sales generated using the publisher link.
As a result, they are calculating the exact amount of commission that they earn. Consequently, this creates an effective and economical strategy for globalizing a brand. Affiliate marketing effectively increases revenue while minimizing costs, making it a very appealing business model.
Initial low investment
Using an affiliate program is a very efficient and cost-effective internet advertising method.
Utilizing them strategically can dramatically improve your sales performance, product recognition of your products, and traffic to your website. Including affiliate tracking software on your website is one of the most effective strategies to increase the number of customers who visit as well as the number of sales you make.
Types of Affiliate Partners
There is a wide range of opportunities available for different kinds of publishers (affiliates), including individuals who have a Facebook account or blog, content review sites, deal aggregators, and app developers, to name just a few examples. New models will emerge as people continue to develop novel approaches to directing traffic into retail establishments. The following is a brief summary of some of the most popular models:
- Affiliated with the Content: Blogging. The publishers are responsible for producing high-quality material that is exclusive to their website and caters to the needs and interests of site visitors. Blogs, news and opinion websites, reviews, and other types of websites can all be classified as content sites.
- Affiliates in Email Marketing. Publishers promote different merchants through email by highlighting different bargains, promotions, and products that they believe the client may be interested in purchasing.
- Affiliates for Deals and Coupons. Coupons and offers that are currently being offered on the online storefront of the retailer are compiled by publishers, who then make them available to their site users.
- Affiliate program for social sharing. An individual, an influencer, or a group of individuals who can monetize their relationship with a devoted audience (community).
- Publishers who participate in loyalty and rewards programs. Provide customers with either a reward or an incentive to make purchases. These rewards might take the form of points, miles, cash backs, charitable gifts, and so on.
- Affiliates for Online Comparison Shopping (OCS): are publishers that compile product information from a number of different shops in order to provide users with the ability to search for things and compare products based on price, reviews, features, and other criteria.
- Affiliates for Tools and Mobile Applications. Publishers create innovative technology solutions to improve or streamline the customer experience when purchasing online. The term “tools” can refer to a wide variety of things, including browser extensions, downloaded software, and mobile applications.
How Popular is Affiliate Marketing in 2022?
It’s possible that if you aren’t familiar with affiliate marketing platforms or referral programs, you aren’t aware that the industry is currently worth $4.2 billion and is projected to reach $6.8 billion by the year 2020. Or there are around 6,800 attendees at each of the two Affiliate Summit conferences held each year. Or that 80% of marketers say that affiliate marketing accounts for 10% of their overall marketing budget.
Affiliate marketing is here to stay, as evidenced by recent significant industry movers and shakers. Affiliate network Commission Junction, along with all of its subsidiaries, was purchased by digital marketing firm Conversant, originally known as ValueClick. Here is some data:
- Alliance Data then purchased Conversant for a total of $2.3 billion.
- Rakuten, a Japanese e-commerce company, paid $1 billion to acquire the company known as Ebates.
- Pepperjam’s most recent venture, a retail brand compliance company called AdAssured, was established with backing from Banneker Partners and Permira Funds.
According to Forrester, more than 84% of publishers and advertisers are using affiliate programs as part of their marketing strategies.
Now is the time for marketers to conceive of affiliate marketing methods that are even more effective and put them into action to completely maximize their budgets. Affiliate marketing is one tactic that has been shown to increase sales and ultimately lead to increased profitability on a larger scale.
Find below some of the best online affiliate marketing tools, firms, platforms, and networks, and use them to increase your sales while only paying commissions on successful purchases made with a partner who is also involved in affiliate marketing.
You might want to brush up on your knowledge of what an affiliate network is and its advantages before we move on to the list of the best online affiliate networks.
Suppose you are looking to start your own affiliate program in an effort to expand your marketing strategy. In that case, the main question you may have in mind is – is it better to pay someone to host your affiliate program extremely on a 3rd party network, or is it better to have a white label solution in your own domain, even if it’s a SaaS solution (what isn’t cloud-based today?).
Need a white-label affiliate solution?
Scaleo is a widgetized white-label affiliate marketing solution that offers full UI customization to fit your brand – from logo to color scheme. Scaleo’s lightning-fast backend interface will save you a great deal of time, as all statistics are generated and updated in real-time, including incoming clicks and transactions. It also offers an additional layer of security thanks to the Anti-Fraud Logic AI-powered algorithm.
Scaleo offers instant access to a 14-day trial; no credit card is required. Start your free trial immediately and get into the affiliate marketing business with a professional solution that will cover all your needs. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly support team.